Welcome and thank you for your interest in the Portland Roadster Show.
We are very proud to be a part of the longest running hot rod show of its kind in the country. Our rich heritage was founded by a fellowship of car enthusiasts here in the Pacific Northwest. This fellowship endures, and today the Portland Roadster still promotes cars, clubs, and community spirit.
We look forward to meeting you and your family and producing a truly great show at the Expo Center…A place where your cars are the Stars, and Hot rod Family Fun is the order of the day. Hope to see you soon!
*Click Here to Open the Exhibitor PDF (Print and complete these forms, they must be mailed in with payment)
There are four steps in your Exhibitor Application Process:
Fill out one Exhibitor Application for each vehicle.
Every vehicle remaining in the building during the show including unjudged vendor vehicles must be accompanied by a separate Exhibitor Application Form.
Fill out and return the PRS Exhibitor Release Form with your entry application. The Release form is part of the Application Packet.
NOTE: You will not be allowed to enter the show with your vehicle until this form is signed and turned in.
Send photos of your vehicle entry. These must be included with entry forms to be considered for acceptance into the show.
► 2 quality photos of each entry are required with the Entry packet by mail (minimum 4”x6”).
► One should be a three-quarter (3/4) front view with hoods, doors, and decks closed.
► Also, include side and rear-view photos.
► Only top quality, sharply-focused, uncluttered and contrasting photos can be used in the program.
► PRS management reserves the right to use such materials for promotion of the show. Photos will not be returned.
► Please make sure that each photo is clearly labeled with the name used on the entry application.
Enclose entry fee payment with applications (No Fee for the High School Challenge). If your application is not accepted your payment will be refunded.
- Vehicles will be chosen to represent the classes by the judges.
- Standard display spaces are 10’ x 20’ for cars/trucks depending on size of vehicle and 10’x10’ for motorcycle.
- Larger spaces and turntable displays 20’x20’ max must be approved by the show manager prior to entry deadline and carry a higher entry fee.
- Please provide ropes and stanchions that enhance your display but do not restrict viewing. If you do not have these items, they will be provided free of charge by the show.
- Visit the Booth Equipment and Electrical Rentals Page for table, carpet and power rentals
- Order Power before February 24th for the Early Registration Discount
- Tank level will be checked at the door; over one quarter (1/4) tank will not be allowed entry! Batteries and gas caps will be checked and identified correct or incorrect as vehicles are set-up. Incorrect vehicles will be removed from the show by order of the Portland Fire Bureau in accordance with the Uniform Fire Code.
- Your display must fit within your space.
- Exhibitor and Vendor Displays may not be dismantled prior to the announcement of the shows closing on Sunday evening. All vehicles must be out of the building by 11:59 pm or your vehicle will be towed at your expense.
- Grand Sweepstakes Rose Cup * First time showing at the PRS
- World Cup of Hot Rodding * First time showing at the PRS
- King of Customs * First time showing at the PRS
- Class Awards
- Bill Peterson Award
- Portland Roadster Show Hall of Fame
- Outstanding Trophies, Plaques & Cash Prizes