Since 1956, the "All Volunteer" Portland Roadster Show has heralded the arrival of the hot rodding season. Known as the best show of its kind in the West, the Portland Roaster Show has gained national stature over the past seven decades as one of the premiere hot rodding shows in the United States.
Through the decades, PRS has displayed the “automotive art” of craftsmen and hobbyists through their vision and passion of the automobile. Attracting professional builders, custom collections and industry personalities, the show also features suppliers, vintage automobilia, model car expositions and the “High School Challenge”.
The Multnomah Hot Rod Council welcomes you to join us as we present the next Portland Roadster Show at the Portland Exposition Center
The Multnomah Hot Rod Council
Founded in 1954 by Dee Wescott, community members and elected officials, the Multnomah Hot Rod Council is a 501(c)(3), non-profit organization based in Portland, Oregon consisting of car clubs in northwest Oregon and southwest Washington. Functions of MHRC include: Helping coordinate the automotive show scene in the Portland metropolitan area and operation of the "Portland Roadster Show", one of the oldest and best roadster shows in the country.
MHRC member clubs provide support, volunteers and fund raising to these events and organizations:
- Portland Roadster Show
- MHRC Automotive Scholarship
- Angels on Wheels Toy Drive for the Randall Childrens Hospital at Legacy/Emanuel
- Ronald McDonald House Avon Bear Drive
- Children's Cancer Association
- Chelsea Hicks Foundation
- Wagon Angel Project
- Oregon State Skills Program
- The Sabin-Schellenberg Skills Center
- Cascadia Tech Academy Skill Center
- Numerous High School Vocational Programs in Oregon/SW Washington
- Many other donations throughout the year